Neo Wei Woon
- Certified Coach for Performance and Development (CMD)
- Certificate Tetramap®️ Facilitator
- Management Consultant
Neo Wei Woon has 21 years of experience in dealing with a diverse and fast paced training environment as an instructor, trainer, facilitator, coach and training developer.
His expertise includes exemplary leadership skills, effective communications, team learning and team building, conflict management, presentation skills and WSQ curriculum development.
Neo Wei Woon is a Principal Consultant and Trainer at Enliven Consulting LLP. His expertise includes business consulting with government grants, curriculum design, training & facilitation and performance coaching. He has amassed a wide range of industrial experience locally and overseas by serving his clients with innovative and impactful solutions.
He is also known for his deep insights in training and lesson design. Wei Woon has conducted WSQ trainings for many companies in Singapore ranging from senior leaders to the staff level. He is involved in a wide range of projects from HR initiatives, service excellence to automation for manufacturing to F&B sectors.
He is recognized for excellent problem-solving and facilitation skills in organizational learning, learning development and being a proactive listener with critical-thinking skills.
Wei Woon is also an internationally certified TetraMap®️ facilitator by founders, Yoshimi and Jon Brett in 2012 and he is developing several workshops such as “Why is Our Relationship Like That?” using TetraMap®️ as a keystone for local and international clients. He is also experienced in conducting seminars and talks on interviewing skills, resume writing and TetraMap®️ effectiveness.
Wei Woon has been activist and change agent of WITS movement when he was in the Royal Singapore Navy (RSN). He has involved in numerous WITS projects and facilitated many brainstorming and planning retreats for the RSN.
- MTD – Griffith University (2012-2013)
- BSc in Management (HONS) – University College Dublin (2010 -2011)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment – WDA (2012)
- Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education – WDA (2014)
- Specialist Dip in Learning Science – NIE (2012)
- Diploma in HRM – APMI (2010)
- Certified TetraMap®️ Facilitator – TetraMap®️ International (2011)
- Certified Coach for Performance and Development – CMD (2011)
- Certified Paracounsellor – SAF Counselling Centre (2012)
- Certified Foundation Facilitator Workshop (FFW) – Facilitator Network Singapore (2009)
- Certified Problem-Based Learning Facilitator – Republic Polytechnic (2010)